It’s been awhile since I’ve had a guest on the blog! Today, I’m excited to share this interview with Lord Harrington. I first read Lord Harrington’s Lost Doe a few years ago. It’s such a sweet, feel-good story and I appreciated the unique premise involving the treatment of the insane during the Regency era.
Lord Harrington is the lead male in Lord Harrington’s Lost Doe. Affectionately called “Mr. Grumpy” by those who know him best, he is the owner of a massive estate in Northern England.
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your usual breakfast?
Turtulong, marmalade, tea
- What is your favorite holiday like?
A quiet one, spent at home with just family.
- What is your favorite feast?
Venison, asparagus, rarebit, port
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite thing you own?
Denwood, my estate. I’ve worked hard to bring it back from ruin.
View original post 320 more words